Hi, I’m Cari! I’m a crazy plant lady, antique store shopper, free spirit and nature lover.
I’m a professional full-time photographer located in North Georgia, and I’ve been shooting since 2015. I graduated with my BFA with a concentration in Photography and a minor in Psychology from the University of North Georgia.
I grew up on Lake Lanier where my heart for being outside grew. My favorite thing is incorporating couples into my love for the outdoors through beautiful imagery.
My core values rest in honesty, connection, and calmness. My goal is to be attentive to every detail, work hard to make sure you’re fully present in every moment, and to have the technical knowledge and experience to capture your story creatively and beautifully.
SOME THINGS I LOVE
– bare feet on the ground
– car rides with the windows down
– being awstruck by nature
– time spent on my screened in porch
– making our home cozy + inviting
– music that speaks to my soul
– intentional, meaningful relationships
– the way light transforms spaces + images
– time spent with the people I love
– fashion, florals + design
– pets + wildlife
To learn more about me, how I work, and what’s in my collections, hit the button below!